Hot Tub Delivery - June 28, 2013
Look at this gorgeous FreeFlow Emerald Hot Tub! It was recently delivered to Herb and his wife, in the Spokane area! The hot tub has been placed in an ideal spot with gorgeous views!
Thank you Herb for being a Pool World customer and supporting a local family owned business!
If you would like more information on a hot tub, water chemistry or maybe a different new addition to your back yard, please visit one of our four store locations or on our website for a hot tub under Residential Hot Tubs.
Health Benefits of Sauna - June 27, 2013
In today's busy lifestyles, many of us don't take a moment to relax and enjoy a sauna. Here are a couple benefits that you could experience with regular sauna sessions.
When the body’s core temperature increases from soaking in a sauna, it mimics the body’s attempt to fight off illness with fever.
It’s as simple as “It just feels good!” The warmth will relax you while your muscles uncoil and your endorphins will lift up your mood!
For more information on saunas please visit our Sauna page on our website!
Hoopfest is here!! - June 26, 2013
Hoopfest is this weekend! Can you believe it?!? Are you ready? Have you prepped for the activities after the games? If you are planning on swimming and cooling off after being down town all day, there are a few things that you can do to prepare.
- Test the water chemistry of your swimming pool.
- Boost the sanitizer levels for extra swimmers or use.
- Have Smart Shock on hand. This is a great shock to add during lunch time or at the end of the day. Apply and wait 15 to 20 minutes and the pool is ready for use again! It helps to prevent the pool from turning cloudy from over use.
- Be ready to apply sunscreen! This weekend is going to be hot!
- Have plenty of water on hand, it’s always good to have refreshments that will keep the players, family and friends hydrated.
- Have snacks and food ready.
- First Aid Kit
- Have extra beach towels on hand.
- Be aware of what shade is available around your pool during different times of the day. The weather is going to be fantastic and a scorcher, a simple pop up tent may be good to have on hand.
- Do you have water toys ready? Pool World has noodles, floats, and dive toys all on hand!
Here is the weather forecast for the next 10 days!
Remember, Pool World is open Friday 9 am till 6 pm and on Saturday 9 am till 5 pm! For more information of where our stores are, please visit our Location and Hours page.