Category:

76
May the Fourth be with you! - May 04, 2015

May the fourth be with you today as the Spokane Coeur d’Alene area are experience a beautiful day with sun shining and the temperature is holding at 75 degrees F.

Today is the ideal day to get out side and celebrate Star Wars! If you need a little inspiration, here’s an idea! Create your own personal Lightsabers! They will be a hit and everyone can have their own unique color.

To make your personal Lightsaber for you and your family there are a few items you will need including: Pool Noodle, Duct Tape, and Electrical Tape.

Cut each pool noodle in half with a serrated knife. Any pool noodle color will do!

Wrap duct tape around approximately 4 to 5 inches at the cut end.

Wrap the electrical tape around the bottom in two stripes and then add two squares for buttons. Maybe this design is a little too standard for you! Create your own custom design by using a permanent marker or piecing together a unique pattern with electrical tape!

This project is ideal for all ages! It’s fun, creative and adds something special to today, May 4th. Get out and enjoy this wonderful weather! 


Splash for Cystic Fibrosis - May 01, 2015

Pool World is pleased to announce the kick off of their Splash for CF Program, starting today Friday, May 1st. In the past 6 years with your generous help and donations they’ve been able to raise just over $39,500 for Cystic Fibrosis and the bar is set high for this year as well!

Each year about 1,000 new cases of cystic fibrosis are diagnosed. CF is a chronic genetic disease that affects the lungs and digestive system of about 30,000 people in the United States. In the 1950's, few children with cystic fibrosis lived to attend elementary school. Today, advances in treatment and research have extended the life expectancy of CF patients to approximately 37 years old, with many living beyond that.

Through Splash for CF, 60% of all money raised will go directly to support the CF Center in our local community. The remaining 40% will be used to support other CF causes such as research and family assistance.

ALL SUMMER FROM MAY 1ST TO August 31ST A $10 DONATION TO CF AT POOL WORLD ENTITLES YOU TO 5% OFF YOUR PURCHASES. Some exclusions apply. See Pool World a store location for more information. 


Team & Club Rewards to Spokane Humane Society - April 29, 2015

We want to give a HUGE THANKS to our customer Carol N. for donating her Team & Club Rewards to the Spokane Humane Society! Thank you for supporting such a great local organization!!

The Spokane Humane Society is a local non-profit public charity dedicated to the welfare of companion animals. Since 1897, we have acted as a refuge for animals in peril by providing care, shelter, and placement for tens of thousands of lost, neglected, and unwanted animals in the greater Spokane area. The number of animals we serve has varied over the years based upon our mission and role as animal control or in our current role as a companion animal adoption shelter.

Carol was able to donate a Team & Club Rewards through the purchase of her new Caldera Martinique hot tub. This hot tub was perfect for him! The  Martinique  is known for seating 5 adults in 320 gallons of warm swirling water. It features 34 jets, a lounger and even foot ridge enhancements.

If you are interested in seeing more information on a hot tub to meet your needs please visit our Residential Hot Tub page!

76
Home | Promotions | About Us | Services | Contact Us | Check Out Our Blog
Copyright ©2017 Pool World. All rights reserved.
Website Design by Alt29 Design Group • Social Media by Distinct Groove